VIDEO SERIES: "Divine Audacity"
Series Length: 6 Sessions + Optional Kick-Off Session
Featuring: Rev. Linda Martella Whitsett, author of "Divine Audacity."
What are you longing for? What if your desires were a catalyst to support you living in a way you have never lived before?
Divine Audacity is bold spiritual living. It applies the radical presumption: I am divine. My nature is one with the divine nature of God. I am able to express the highest spiritual principles in the midst of everyday situations.
In this 6-part video-based small group series, you will discover what it means to dare to be the light of the world.
This Series Features:
- Streamable & downloadable videos for each lesson.
- Easy to follow discussion guides for each video.
- An introduction to each lesson followed by a Check-In question for the group to discuss at the beginning of each video.
- A 10-12 minute overview of each of 12 Spiritual Powers led by Rev. Linda Martella-Whitsett, based on her book "Divine Audacity."
- Two discussion breaks for each module.
- A spiritual activation meditation led by Rev. Linda Martella-Whitsett to conclude each module. These meditations close in silence to allow groups to continue the meditation or prayer time in their own unique way.
With this series, you will also have access to...
- A short promotional video you can use to encourage participation in your series.
- Graphic resources to use in flyers, online, or as part of your announcements to help recruit participants into small groups.
- Downloadable resources to help you create Group Agreements, sign up group participants for service roles within the group and a Spiritual Self Assessment survey to help group participants set intentions for growth through this series.
This curriculum is included as a part of our LAUNCH program for ministries that are rolling out a mission-focused SpiritGroup program, and is available for individual group leader purchase for those who are not affiliated with the SpiritGroups program.