VIDEO SERIES: "The I of the Storm: Embracing Conflict, Creating Peace"
Series Length: 6 Weekly Videos + Optional Kick-Off Event Resources & Church Promo video
Featuring: Dr. Gary Simmons, author of "The I of the Storm"
"The I of the Storm: Embracing Conflict, Creating Peace" offers a transformational approach to working through conflict.
Based on the book by Dr. Gary Simmons, this series provides opportunities for guided self-reflection and tools for shifting our paradigm around conflict.
This Series Features:
- Videos and leader guides for each lesson.
- An introduction to each lesson to make sure you are prepared and "prayed up"!
- Integrated "Check-In" time for the group incorporated into each video.
- A content-rich video featuring Dr. Gary Simmons, author of "The I of the Storm."
- A place to pause for group discussion. The downloadable discussion guide contains discussion questions and additional resources.
- A weekly closing "heart lock-in" led by Dr. Gary Simmons designed to activate each week's powers in your small group participants.
- A "preview video" with Dr. Gary Simmons for your leaders to play at their (optional) kick-off gathering. This is a short video designed to set the tone for the series and build anticipation for the first full video session. (Good for series that run longer than 6 weeks...)
Important Note: While there are 6 videos in this series, we often suggest beginning with an introductory kick-off gathering that gives participants a chance to connect, make agreements, assign group responsibilities, and learn more about what the series is all about. You may also decide to build in an additional week or two for a group service project and/or social event.
Recommended Supplemental Reading
The I of the Storm by Dr. Gary Simmons
Day by Day Reconciliation Journal: A 21 Day Spiritual Practice