VIDEO SERIES: "The Five Principles: A Guide to Practical Spirituality"
Series Length: 6 Sessions
Featuring: Mendhi Audlin with Special Guest Rev. Ellen Debenport
Also Available on DVD
"The Five Principles: A Guide to Practical Spirituality" provides tools for daily living and suggests answers to the great questions of existence that humans have been asking since the dawn of conscious awareness. Based on the book by the same name by Rev. Ellen Debpenport, this series poses questions such as: What is this greater Presence that we sense around us? Who and what are we? Why do things happen in our lives the way they do? How can we communicate with this Presence? and What are we here to do?
This Series Features:
- Promotional resources to assist you in inviting people to your group.
- Videos and discussion guides for each lesson.
- An group leader introduction to each lesson to prepare you for your group gathering.
- Built in check-in questions and powerful interviews led by Mendhi Audlin with special guest, Rev. Ellen Debenport, author of "The Five Principles."
- A place to pause for group discussion. The downloadable discussion guides contains discussion questions, an affirmation for the week, and references to scriptures used in each session.
- OPTIONAL: Participant guides that can be ordered for each member of your group with weekly challenges designed to put each principle into practice.
These same principles reflect the laws of the universe that apply to everyone, all the time. They show up in every major religion, and are all reflected in the teachings of Jesus. Rev. Ellen encourages every reader to "work with the principles, test them, apply them to your life, and watch what happens."