VIDEO SERIES: "Design Your Life"
Featuring: Rev. Kevin Ross, author of "The Designer Life: Distinctions for Living Life by Design, not by Default." Hosted by Mendhi Audlin, founder of the SpiritGroups program.
Series Length: 6 Sessions + Optional Kick-Off Session
"Design Your Life" provides the tools and framework for living an extraordinary life. Based on the book by Rev. Kevin Ross, you and your group will be guided in a 6-part journey of discovering your purpose, living your passion, and ultimately, designing your legacy.
With inspiring stories of putting the principles into action, you and your group will be led through practical and thought-provoking exercises to awaken you to your highest calling and provide a foundation for stepping into that calling fully.
This Series Features:
- Downloadable videos and discussion guides for each lesson.
- An introduction to each lesson followed by a Check-In question for the group to discuss at the beginning of each video.
- Six inspiring video conversations with Rev. Kevin Ross designed to illustrate each concept and empower you to take action immediately.
- A place to pause for group discussion. Each downloadable Discussion Guide contains questions, supplemental resources, and reminders about challenges issued in each session.
- A time of prayer led by Rev. Kevin Ross, Senior Minister of Unity of Sacramento, followed by an invitation to move the group into meditation or specific group prayer requests.
With this series, you will also have access to...
- A short promotional video you can use to encourage participation in your series.
- Downloadable resources to help you create Group Agreements, sign up group participants for service roles within the group and a Spiritual Self Assessment survey to help group participants set intentions for growth through this series.
This curriculum is included as a part of our LAUNCH and GROWTH programs for our SpiritGroup campus ministries. It is also available for individual group leader purchase for those who are not affiliated with the SpiritGroups program.